At Carradales, we are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19.
Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guests.
In order to secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place, so that all of our guests can feel safe when staying here.
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities
- Increased focus on hand hygiene
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals with anti-bacterial liquids
- Disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests
- Guest rooms will only be cleaned in exceptional circumstances and not until after departure
- 72 hours between guests occupying a room where possible.
- Communal areas will be cleaned every 2 hours
- Meals will be staggered to observe social distancing.
- There is no buffet style meals and all meals will be ordered in advance.
- Payments will be taken using cards where possible.
Security precautions that anyone can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19
- Frequent hand washing
- Have hand disinfection ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing
- Keep at least two meters away from other guests.
This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.