Carradales - We Are Covid Prepared
Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guests.
In order to secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place, so that all of our guests can feel safe when staying here. If you have any questions, just ask!
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the local authority.
- You will be expected to wear a face covering when you first enter the premises and the dining room before you take your seat.
- You will be expected to wear a covering if you need to get up to move around the premises, for example to use to the bathroom.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals with anti-bacterial liquids
- Disinfectant dispensers in public areas and guest rooms.
- Vacuum Cleaners: We will replace the dust bags every four days, regardless whether they are full or not.
- Guest rooms will only be cleaned in exceptional circumstances and not until after departure with consent of guests. Each time a room is cleaned we will ensure that it is properly ventilated.
- Frequently touched areas: will be disinfected regularly e.g. remote control, handles, toilet seat/flusher, shower controls, kettle, light switches, hair dryer, and bins.
- Bed Linen & Towels: Linen will be handled with extreme care to prevent raising dust and potential contamination; Used linen will be washed at a minimum of 70°C for at least 25 mins.
- Soft furnishings with be steam cleaned periodically.
- 72 hours between guests occupying a room where possible.
- Communal areas will be cleaned every 2 hours
- Meals will be staggered to observe social distancing.
- There are no buffet style meals and all meals will be ordered in advance and served at your table. Condiments are sanitised.
- Food Safety:We will continue to observe the strictest good hygiene practices across all areas of the guest house.
- Payments will be taken using cards where possible.
- Frequent hand washing
- Have hand disinfection ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing
- Keep at least two meters away from other guests.
- We request that guests recognise the importance of the local community and respect social distance and good hygiene practice in all contacts and activities, both inside and outside the guest house.
This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.
Enjoy your stay in safety!