We are proud and excited that Carradales has achieved it’s 5 Star Gold award from VisitScotland.
To achieve a Gold Star award, a business must:
- demonstrate outstanding hospitality and customer care delivered over an extended period of time
- significantly exceed levels of hospitality and service expected at their Star rating
- provide an extensive and high quality selection of food in line with the principles of VisitScotland’s Taste Our Best food scheme
- meet expectations of their award in all other areas (bedrooms, bathrooms etc.)
- show an element of “wow factor” in what they do in line with their Star rating
- demonstrate innovation and a clear anticipation of guests needs
- show a clear commitment towards inclusive and responsible tourism
- demonstrate a positive and professional approach to customer feedback
VisitScotland Regional Director, David Adams McGilp said: “Congratulations to Carradales on receiving a 5-Star Quality Assurance Gold Award. This is a fantastic achievement for the business which reflects an exceptional visitor experience, offering the highest levels of hospitality and customer care.
“VisitScotland’s Quality Assurance scheme represent world class excellence, helping businesses shine, enabling visitors to make informed choices and driving up investment in quality.”
A warm welcome awaits you at Kintyre’s Only 5 Star Gold VisitScotland Guest House.